5 Positive Affirmations for Chakra Balancing
Chakra translates into the Sanskrit word for ‘wheel’ or ‘cycle’; think of it like an acute and vital force of spinning light, a celestial and connective energy that runs right through us! Our chakras are thought to be non physical ‘energy points’ that relate to our life force; much like generative channels that connect us to our internal ‘subtle’ settings. There are many Chakras that flow and meet within us; 7 of these are considered to be major, or more purposeful to how we respond, react, reflect, engage, and attract in a more physical sense. Through positive affirmations we can powerfully link in to our inner being and we can align and strengthen our Chakras to live more consciously, creatively, lovingly, and vibrantly.
Here are 5 positive affirmations that encourage the ‘top to toe’ energy force of each of the main 7 Chakras so you can release any blocked energy that may be hindering you, and tap in to all the light you have centred within you!
1st Root Chakra located at the base of the spine and represents our survival centre; our ability to build foundations and find grounding on a physical level.
- I am tenacious and rooted in my strength
- I am able to build and create a firm grounding and environment to live in
- I rise up to challenges and overcome difficulty
- I am able to stand solidly and strongly on my own
- I nurture and protect myself
2nd Sacral Chakra located at the lower abdomen, around a couple of inches below the navel and represents our well being, emotions, our centre of passion and pleasure, and how we intertwine with others.
- I follow my passion and my desires
- I love, care, and nourish my body in the best way possible
- I live in, and cherish the present moment
- I appreciate and connect to my body positively and seek pleasure and prosperity
- I am an emotional being and I allow myself to feel
3rd Solar Plexus Chakra located at the upper abdomen and represents our self worth, confidence and ability to connect more powerfully with willpower to what we value.
- I choose all things that serve my highest good
- I radiate warmth and compassion and I am my greatest source of strength
- I value, love, respect, and accept myself
- I am courageous and I always move forward faithfully
- I am responsible for the direction of my life
“Every tomorrow is determined by every today.” Paramahansa Yogananda
4th Heart Chakra located central to the chest, just above the heart and represents our openness and ability to give and receive love.
- I follow my heart and trust my hearts desires are real and true
- I seek beauty and love within myself so I can always find it in others
- I understand that vulnerability is a gentle strength
- I forgive and allow my heart to heal and be open to love within and around me
- I am open and share what is in my heart; I unconditionally accept others with love
5th Throat Chakra located at the throat and represents our ability to communicate and express our truth, and to speak with others clearly and honestly.
- I speak my truth with clarity and integrity and I encourage and respect the right for everyone to speak their truth
- I communicate meaningfully and express my feelings in a positive way
- I trust and listen to my deepest thoughts and feelings so I am guided fortuitously by them
- I support myself and others by being authentic in all that I say and do
- I seek to share my wisdom for the greater good
6th Third Eye Chakra located at the forehead between the eyes and represents our ability to be guided by our intuition, inner wisdom and to see the bigger picture.
- I am unlimited in potential and possibility
- I allow myself to be guided by my intuition and trust myself
- I am wise, open, and aligned with my own truth
- I release fear and worry and illuminate myself through love and light
- I accept and I understand that I am my own unique force of innovation
7th Crown Chakra located at the very top of the head and represents our connection to our higher consciousness and spiritual selves.
- I am protected and guided by the spirit that lives within me
- I am grateful for all of my life lessons that encourage my spiritual growth
- I respect and accept myself and other people from all walks of life
- I consciously imagine and seek the highest good for myself and for others
- I express and embrace truth, joy, and positivity in all that I am and all that I do
Our bodies are a fundamental and intelligent system of both physical and non physical connection; the more we can explore and utilise all aspects of who we truly are and what we have within, the more we can actively seek to be, to give, to achieve; and to express.